Gigs of 2015

23:29


So I wanted to do a 'Summary of 2015' post because like every year, it's been a good one with a few not-so-good things thrown in. But although a few things has made this year what it was, I figured I'd focus more on the whole-gig side of my year. Because let's face it, that's mostly what my life revolves around. Although I feel this year I slacked on gigs the most I ever have, because of a few reasons, the bands I did see were pretty insane and many were ones I'd never seen before which makes change.


My gig's of 2015 (I highlighted the bands I saw for the first time this year):

  • 16th January - Slipknot, Korn, King 810
  • 5th March -  Halestorm, Nothing More
  • 6th March - Steel Panther, Skindred, The Lounge Kittens
  • 7th March - Steel Panther, Skindred, The Lounge Kittens
  • 14th March - Yellowcard, Less Than Jake, Chunk! No Captain! Chunk
  • 23rd May - Slam Dunk festival (Set it Off, Patent Pending, Pvris, Thy Art is Murder, Bury Tomorrow, Lower than Atlantis, Crossfaith, Taking Back Sunday, You Me At Six)
  • 28th May - Heaven's Basement, Glamour of the Kill
  • 12th-14th June - Download festival (Friday- At the Gates, Lacuna Coil, Modestep, Five Finger Death Punch, Judas Priest, Slipknot. Saturday- Hollywood Undead, Parkway Drive, Rise Against, Motionless in White, A Day to Remember, Faith No More, Marilyn Manson, Muse. Sunday- The Dead Daisies, 36 Crazyfists, Tremonti, We Are Harlot, The Darkness, Billy Idol, Three Days Grace, Slash, Motley Crue, and Kiss).
  • 30th August - Leeds festival (Marmozets, Fidlar, Modestep, Pierce The Veil, Alexisonfire, Wolf Alice, Royal Blood, Seether, Bring Me the Horizon, Metallica)
  • 14th October - Young Guns
  • 3rd November - Motley Crue, Alice Cooper
  • 23rd November - Marilyn Manson, Krokodil 
  • 27th November - The Prodigy, Public Enemy
  • 9th December - The Darkness, These Raven Skies, The River 68's
  • 19th December - Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Black Star Riders



I won't post photos from each single gig as there'd be far too many (s'why I made the collage at the top of the post), but I have wrote posts about a few of them before which include photos. You can also find some on my Instagram page. If you'd like to see a list of every single band I've seen live you can see that here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe