Saving the Hatter is only a matter of time..

18:54

So Alice Through the Looking Glass has released it's trailer and it's safe to say I'm excited beyond belief!


This probably won't come as much as a surprise due to the fact I have an obsession with Alice in Wonderland as it's my fave book. As well as the fact Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland is one of my all time fave films. Plus, Tim Burton is my favourite producer/directer, and of course, it's no surprise that Johnny Depp is my favourite actor. Oh and, not forgetting my blog name, of course.



So yeah, excited is a little understatement. To add to the excitement some more, by the time it's released I should have my Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton themed) tattoo! And even more on Alice in Wonderland... I'm currently doing a brief at college based off of one of it's quotes. I will be posting about that project next week once I have finished it! 

This has been an Alice in Wonderland full post. Written not very long after another post, but y'know I can't tame my excitement at the minute so I am embracing it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe