Def Leppard tour!

21:19

So I haven't posted anything in a while, likely because I have spent too much time recovering from my Steel Panther weekend. (Not going to lie, still recovering).

But now I am excited again as I have got tickets to see Def Leppard! Which is a huge deal as, if I could see any band that I haven't already, it would 100% be them. And now I can say I finally am! I don't really believe it yet. Me and my brother have been waiting for them to tour since we missed them with Motley Crue and Steel Panther back in 2011 (yes, I still regret it). And finally they're coming back!

I'm seeing them in Sheffield in December, which is a long wait but I know it's going to be worth it when it finally comes around. It's the last date of tour too, and of course it's in Sheffield which is where they come from so I'm sure it's going to be a brilliant end to the tour.

Plus, they're touring with Whitesnake and Black Star Riders which is an amazing line-up!

That means, after this year I won't have many more of my fave bands left to see... Pretty crazy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe