Bob's Burgers

22:31

So I feel like I should do a post a bit different for once, and as I am currently binge watching Bob's Burger's I thought hey, why not?


So here are a few reasons why I love Bob's Burgers (without spoiling anything), and why, if you haven't before, you should check it out!

1- It's funny. Surely most people, I'd like to think anyway, love something with humour in every now and then (or in my case, a lot of the time). I guess it is something people with a certain type of humour would enjoy though, which you'd probably understand after an episode of watching it.

2- It's clever. Bob's Burgers makes some really good and interesting points in their stories. Most are cleverly made among humour. It also makes some points which you can probably relate to!

3- Short episodes. The episodes are only about 20 minutes each, if not watching on the TV. This means they are great to binge watch, especially because one episode makes you want to watch tons more! Everyone loves binge watching things, right?

4- Interesting characters. The characters are all hilarious and interesting. All of the family have diverse and strange personalities, with some features that may seem typical too, and some that you wouldn't expect.

5- Good stories. Every episode has entertaining stories that mostly make a clever point. There's always random things happening that you wouldn't expect at all. It's full of surprises! 

So to keep this post short, and to give more time to watch Bob's Burgers, I'm gonna end the post there. If you haven't seen Bob's Burger's before, you should definitely give it a watch sometime!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe