Lookbook

21:51

So I finally got round to starting a lookbook account. I joined a while ago but never got round to posting anything. But now that it's summer and I have finished my A-Levels and I have this blog, I figured ah, may as well give it a go! 




The outfit is what I wore to my Leaver's Ball last month. I used this outfit as I already had good photos of the outfit, and didn't get round to taking any decent photos of the outfit I was wearing today! I was intending on getting a dress, but just didn't find one I liked enough, so thankfully I came across this Jumpsuit and thought, why not be different? Also it's something I will likely wear again and again. I wore a lace bandeau underneath underneath, to make the outfit more dressy. I went for gold accessories, most in which I already owned so I am unsure where I got them from. My shoes can't be seen in the photo, but they are blue pastel coloured heels with a white panel on the back of the heel, they are super cool! I may post about them sometime with decent photo.

Also, this will likely mean I will be posting more about fashion, as most of my posts so far have been about gigs (oopsy daisy). I will also more likely be posting about my art too, as I have plenty of time to be drawing! (And I haven't posted about any as of yet).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe