Mayday Parade new video!

23:55


So, Mayday Parade have released a new video and I freaked out a little too much. 
For those who don't know, Mayday Parade were the first band I ever saw, back when I was just 13. So just that reason alone, makes them rather important to me. They are one of my top favourite bands ever, and I have seen them 6 times now, and have been lucky enough to have met them on a few occasions.

Anyway, back to the new video. I love the simplicity of the video, and the song is amazing. I love how the video also promotes their upcoming album Black Lines (out 9th October). The song typically has a long title 'Keep In Mind, Transmogrification Is A New Technology', which would come to no surprise to those who are familiar with the band. They also still have their own unique sound, and obviously with new music there's always a chance for big differences but there isn't any. This song is definitely them, as well as bringing something new.
Another reason why I love this band so much is because they never stop, whether it be touring, or making music. They always seem to be working towards something and I'm really glad they've managed to have as many albums out as they have as long as I have been a fan.

I linked the video above so be sure to have a listen! And if you're unfamiliar with the band and you enjoy their music, be sure to check out their albums. There's plenty of you to listen to until the new album is out (4 albums, 1 EP).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe