Hollywood Vampires album

19:29

               
So exciting news, Hollywood Vampires have announced a release date for their debut album! The band consists of Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith's Joe Perry, what a line-up. I am excited to no end! For those who are unaware, Johnny Depp is one of my most favourite people ever. And on top of that I have an obsession with music and gigs, so to me is super awesome.

I was aware Johnny is a guitarist and has played with many musicians and bands I like before. And I knew that they were writing music together, but it had slipped my mind. So this was a nice reminder!

It is a self-titled album that will be released on 11th September, with appearances from Dave Grohl, Slash, Paul McCartney, Brian Johnson, Robby Krieger, Joe Walsh among others. It even includes an intro recorded by Sir Christopher Lee before his passing. The album consists of mostly covers of Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Led Zepellin, The Who, John Lennon among others. There's some original songs too written by Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp and producer Bob Ezrin.

Also, all artist proceeds from the album will be donated to MusiCares which is pretty cool.

They released a teaser video for the album, which is below. Be sure to check it out! It sounds awesome, and I am super excited for its release!



Click here for more information and for tracklisting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe